This bold design marked by its traditional rice grain cuts is an extension of the Lola barware line created in 2008. 3 glass sizes are available (to meet the needs of various countries) and a flute. The style is characterized by a long stem that confers modernity to the product.
- Glasses no. 1, 2, 3 in typical shape with the same stem height.
- The flute boasts a shorter stem but its tall bowl bestows personality and a festive spirit.
- A new classic with a timeless style.
- Designed to please everyone: the cut bowl and foot capture the light.
- To be paired with Lola barware (tumblers, decanters...)."
Downloads available only for authenticated user !