Often copied but never equalled, Harcourt is a Baccarat icon with its architectural style and flat cut pattern. A great traveller since its creation in 1841, it is found on several prestigious tables all over the world. The Harcourt glass turns 170 this year and this boxed set, as refined and colourful as the French history that inspired it, includes 4 Harcourt no.3 clear crystal glasses. Each glass is adorned with 2 medallions (1 King and 1 Queen) with subtle coordinated colours. The medallions placed on opposite faces of the bowl confer on the set all the elegance and distinction of Louis XV and Marie Leszczynska, the people depicted.
- The boxed set includes 4 Harcourt no.3 clear crystal glasses. Each glass is adorned with 2 medallions (1 King and 1 Queen) placed on opposite faces of the bowl:
- 1 glass with a deep-etched interior decorated with 2 black and pink medallions,
- 1 deep-etched glass (white finish),with 2 gilt medallions,
- 1 glass with a deep-etched bead with 2 white and pink medallions,
- 1 glass with 2 black and white medallions.
- Distinguished stemware boasting subtle coordinated colours. Refined gift.
- The medallions facing each other on each glass depict Louis XV (who authorised the foundation of Baccarat glassworks) and his wife Marie Leszczynska, famous protectors and patrons of the arts.
Downloads available only for authenticated user !